3. Learn about the history of Zambia and explorer David Livingstone at the Livingstone Museum
5. Take in the sunset over the Zambezi River with an ice-cold Mosi
7. Shop for souvenirs at the Mukuni Craft Market
8. Experience local culture first-hand with a trip to Chief Mukuni’s village
9. Swim right up to the edge of the world’s largest waterfall in the Devil’s Pool
10. See the wildlife in Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park
For more information about what to see and do in Livingstone, check out Zambia (Other Places Travel Guide).